Tuesday, May 3, 2011

These are prints from a series I shot back in the day when I was learning film and spending days in the dark room.
I miss developing film. There's nothing like watching an image appear on a white piece of paper. I keep wanting to make a dark room in the attic but who am I kidding I'm too claustrophobic for that tiny space and apparently too busy to dedicate the time to maintain a dark room.
The computer screen is my best friend now. Soon the damn Kindle will replace books and cell phones will be inserted into the ear and we'll all be happy robots with a dozen new ways of communication and an empty soul. I'm not bitter, I just enjoy the simple things in life. Its not all bad, at least we ll always have ice cream and chocolate, and alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment